Collection and use of data
According to the practice of most websites, we store HTTP queries directed to our server. As a result, we know the public IP addresses from which users browse the content of our website. The content viewed is identified by URL addresses. We also know:
- time of the inquiry,
- time of sending the answer,
- name of the client workstation – identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- · URL address of the page previously visited by the user – if the transition to our website was made via a link,
- information about the user’s browser.
The above data is not associated with specific people browsing our website. In order to ensure the highest quality of the website, we analyze log files to determine whether the website structure contains errors, which subpages are viewed most often, etc.
The collected logs are stored for an indefinite period as auxiliary material used to administer the website. The information contained therein is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server. On their basis, statistics can be generated to assist in administration. Collective statistics do not contain any data identifying visitors to the website.
The website uses the so-called cookies, i.e. IT data, in particular text files, saved by servers on the user’s end device, which servers can read each time the user connects through this end device
Cookies are used in particular for the following purposes:
- creating statistics to understand how you use the website, which allows improving its structure and content;
- change the appearance or version of the website, enabling the display of the website tailored to your individual needs (e.g. in terms of font size, layout, colors);
- storing session data (after logging in, so you do not have to re-enter your login and password on every subpage of the website; this file expires after the end of the session);
- presenting advertisements or conducting marketing campaigns.
Cookies are also used by websites that our website refers to, e.g. presenting multimedia. These may be, in particular, cookies that allow you to log in or serve to deliver advertisements that suit your preferences.
Changing cookie settings
By default, web browsers allow cookies to be stored on the user’s end device. You can change your cookie settings at any time. The web browser settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic placement of cookies on the end device, or inform about their every posting on your end device.
Changing the conditions of storing or receiving cookies is possible by changing the web browser settings:
- in Internet Explorer
- in the Mozilla Firefox browser
- in the Chrome browser
- in the Safari browser
- in the Opera browser
Failure to change the cookie settings means that they will be stored on your end device, and thus we will store information on your end devices and access this information.
Links to other sites