Skip to content
Information on the processing and protection of personal data (PPDP)
- The administrator of your personal data is PROKIT – Miłosz Górecki (hereinafter “PROKIT”).
- The source of personal data stored by PROKIT is their voluntary provision by the supplier or a publicly available source.
- The provision of data provided during the delivery is voluntary, but necessary for the execution and settlement of the transaction (execution of the contract of sale of goods) and control of the quality of the delivered goods (including making them available to the competent authorities for control). Personal and contact details are required for sending the documents, the bank account number for its settlement and the CNP or CIF / CUI number must be included in the RR VAT invoice by the Law on Taxes on Goods and Services (Journal of Laws of 2004 No. 54 article 535). Information about your apiary is necessary to manage the quality of the goods in accordance with the legal provisions on food safety of animal origin. The need to provide this data for the performance of the contract and the fulfillment of legal obligations is in itself the legal basis for their processing.
- In addition to the purposes set out above, your contact details will also be processed for PROKIT marketing purposes, i.e. only to present the current offer of PROKIT, which is the legitimate interest of PROKIT and does not violate your interests or rights. It is also the legal basis for their processing.
- PROKIT will store your personal data for the period required by tax regulations (currently – 6 years) and contact details for marketing purposes – indefinitely.
- You have the right to request PROKIT to access your data, to rectify it and to receive a copy of this data and complete information about its processing.
- You have the right to request the deletion of your data or the limitation of processing to its storage; PROKIT will inform you that your request has been considered or will give you reasons why the request cannot be fulfilled.
- You have the right to receive the data provided by you in the form of a computerized file in a commonly used format or to send this file to another entity.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data for marketing purposes; as a result of the objection, PROKIT will stop processing your data for these purposes.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority against the processing of your personal data by PROKIT.
- Any requests, questions and requests related to this processing can be sent by mail to the address of the company: Kazimierów, ul. Świętokrzyska 25, 05-074 Halinów or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +48 22 849 15 72.